How to obtain the developments of a central tube stringer -debillarded staircase-

I managed to open MEP.DXF curves, it's a drawing..... I went back to red the devs which are the ones above and below?

in DWG to have them in 3D?all 4?

If you need realistic renderings, I am at your disposal

Thanks

R4.. jpg

If you have successfully opened the DXF, you should  also be able to use the STEP. If I managed to help you, don't forget to validate me as the best answer by clicking in my answer "answer that solved my problem" something like that.

Hello

yes I was able to open the steps, I didn't express myself well, to make this stringer the 4 sides of this tube are assembled because it is difficult to "roll a tube without gross deformation - especially since the slope changes a little in the curved part, so we do a dev of the 4 faces and assemble them, So far we have managed to do it with the Autaucad tools but approximately, always adjustment of the top and bottom faces during assembly, so we bought a SW-2013 license only very little training and TPS....

thank you again

dev2.jpg

Ok, but you can use 3d to get the top and bottom sides out of it...

Which 3D? The DXF is imported in drawing otherwise SW doesn't want it

Here is in STL that you should be able to open with autocad in 3D

curves-2-_3d.stl

Ditto

curves-2-_deplie.stl

AutoCAD exports in STL I think, but doesn't import in STL.... and again

I'll stop bothering you with this press.... which is not a simple unfolded otherwise it would be simple rop especially for the tops and bottoms which are "left" surfaces

thank you again

dev3.jpg