How do I pre-configure to hide edges?

Hello

I have a library of parts that I assemble but when I create my assembly I see the construction line of the connection of the two parts, Would there be a way to pre-configure them in order to make them disappear ?

Tracks:

• Coloring the Edges
  • Hidden Edges
  • Merge the two volumes (but the pieces must remain editable).

Thank you

Guillaume GAILLARD

Hello @Guillaume

Can you post an example of your ASM because I don't see why there is still this construction trait that you just have to hide (or rather not show it.  ;-) ;-) ;-)

Kind regards

Hello @Zozo_mp,

Yes, it's a solution to hide the edges manually in the plan, but you have to do it every time you have a new plan.

assem4.sldasm

I just found a solution in this topic:

https://www.lynkoa.com/forum/assemblages-complexes/fusionner-deux-pi%C3%A8ces

But if I have to remove parts or add parts I have to constantly keep the attach function up to date.

If anyone has a better solution I'm interested ^^.

By transforming your rooms into a bookcase so that by inserting them into a room they merge with the existing one?

I don't really understand the use of the manipulation. What is the expected end result (nomenclature, etc.)?

@guillaume

Thank you for the example ASM 

I don't really understand the manip either. ;-) ;-)
Because in your asm the two parts are fixed by 3 constraints. So if you change parts in your asm, just use the replace components function and your new part takes the place of the old one.

On the other hand, if it's the junction line that you want to remove to make it look like it's a single piece, you have a solution for the 3D view by switching to "shaded view", but no solution in the MEP without fusion.

For the MEP, the only one you have left is the "join" function (already mentioned) that you can put or cancel at will, even if you have done a "replace" operation in the ASM.

Tell us more if it is a visual aspect including in the MEP where it will feel like it is a single room instead of two.

Kind regards

Hello

It's to have the impression of having only one room in the drawings for the front view... .

So the only solution is to use the merge  function?

Thank you