How do I adjust the text size in EPDM default fields?

Hello

I have a problem with the display on the EPDM data cards. In default fields, the text size doesn't scale, which blocks readability.

Have you ever encountered this problem, and how did you solve it, please?

Have a good day everyone.

Hello

In the data map manager, you must position the texts without trapping and prohibit resizing.

Thus the map is frozen. I don't think there are any other ways (just like in the administration, some fields are resized, others are not, so there are truncated texts) 

Hello

this is one of the many problems of the EPDM map editor.

The only solution is to resize one of your texts as high as possible and then apply this format to all the others.

Be careful not to make them too high, because otherwise you won't be able to align them properly with the edit boxes and other drop-down menus.

If you look closely at your image, you can see that the text "Old" is well sized, the easiest way is to use it as a reference to size the others.

Good evening

By any chance, wouldn't your EPDM cards have been created on a PC like Worstation and wouldn't the display shown come from a laptop?

Kind regards

Hello

Thank you for your answers.

I don't have access to the data card manager. The cards are prepared by an administrator and display correctly on my colleagues' workstations.

I tried the ctrl+wheel zoom, without success.

D.Roger, what is the impact of creating the card on a workstation rather than on a laptop? (we have both, my previous laptop was not impacted by this problem).

At first glance, the screen resolution is different so resizing and bug (EPDM is not very adaptive on this side)

Hello

Very late answer: Workstations are generally set to a text size of 100% by default while 15.6" laptops are often on 125% and 17" laptops often on 100%. See in Windows Display Properties. So if the data card is created with 100% text in a box that is a bit limited in size when going to 125%, a piece of text is missing.

Kind regards

capture.png
3 Likes