Internal EPDM meter

How to view the internal EPDM service meter? This is for each file.

Hello

Normally, in the data card of each article, there is a "Review Table" tab with all the necessary information.

In my revision table, this is a custom property. So I can act on it itself, it has no impact on the internal counter. Sometimes I have the REVISION custom property say C (for example) and when my workflow increments the counter for the first time, my REVISION changes to A (logical). So I don't want to rely on my REVISION property because it can be a step behind or ahead. It updates with each index increment.

What I would like to do is only visualize the internal counter at the time t.

This is not normal, your REVISION property must be equal to your internal EPDM meter.

If not, you must have a configuration problem.

You can see the EPDM value of each file by looking at the file history .

Exact problem, I have my part at index B (correct), I make a drawing -> I archive -> The REVISION goes to B of the drawing (incorrect) -> workflow procedure (increment of the counter) -> the plan is at the right revision (REVISION A).

So why at the beginning, before passing my workflow procedure, I see B in my REVISION field . While the draw file has never undergone an increment.

SLT

I have a lot of trouble understanding...

So basically:

- Coin in index B.

- Creation of MEP, the MEP follows the index of the room and it is incorect?

- Archiving the MEP, the index of it goes to A and is correct, is that right?

So basically, during archiving, the MEP increments by itself by following ITS previous index while during creation, it follows the index of the part?

Where I don't understand is that in normal times, the clue is made on a change of state, not on an archiving?

Yes, you're right, it's about the change of state.

the MEP index goes to A, which is correct. But where I don't understand why before the change of state the index is B

Wouldn't it come from the fact that you create your MEP from your room, which means that the MEP takes the properties of the room in question and, once you archive / change the state and therefore, create the sheet of your MEP, it takes back its personal properties?

If that's the case, I don't really see how to proceed except by archiving and keeping your extracted part before inserting your first MEP...

1 Like

Gary

It doesn't shock me to have a part with index B and to have its drawing at ind B, I find it logical even, but above all it is necessary that the ind B corresponds to the EPDM revision B.Si the change of state of the drawing to ind B your EPDM revision of your drawing is A, Indeed it's not normal.

It's sure as Jose-accessa says, when you save your drawing, the EPDM will look for the properties of your part because in your variables you have declared the $PRPSHEET for the slddrw.

I have examined my workflows and to overcome this problem (because mopi also I do drawings of indexed parts and I do not encounter this problem) I have a "revision registration" workflow.

I will admit that it was the EPDM consultant at Axemble who made me this Workflow and I can't describe all the suptilities!!!

Attached is the definition of my 2 Workflows.

worflow_epdm.doc
1 Like