Configured the language of my software

Hello;

I am looking to download a folder that includes the French language of the solidworks software, because I have noticed that my solidworks software is in English.

I'm looking to modify it in French and when I went to the program of my computer I found only the English language.

CDLT

The best answer validated:

Windows has several languages installed, and even if it wasn't, simply changing the language in the regional options (even if it doesn't affect the Windows interface) will change the language folders used by SolidWorks

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/solidworks/comment-changer-la-langue-sous-sw

@+ ;-)

2 Likes

Modify the SOLIDWORKS installation and in the product selection just check the French language

3 Likes

The problem is of the download of my software and Laure what I wanted to modify the language in the installl I found only one lange and now I am looking to modify it in French 

The problem is that Laure from the installation of my software I found in the language part only one.

Danc notices that the software I downloaded has only one language. 

I don't know if it can help you but looked in the options there are 2 boxes:

The boxes: See photo.

Using English Menus

Use English function and file names

If these 2 boxes are checked, maybe it puts Solidworks in English, while it is in French.

image_1.png

rooo you'll have to give your license number to ask questions like that 

the installation was done from a download, it is possible that the download is incomplete and therefore that the language package is not present ... Don't have the SolidWorks DVDs to do the installation?

2 Likes