Angle Constraint for Oriented Angle Realization

Hello

How in CATIA can we make an oriented angle?

It seems to me that when I use an angular stress, whether I select part 1 or part 2 first (when I want an angle between 1 and 2), I get the same angle.

Now, for an angular stress, I don't have the desired angle between a part 2 and a part 1 (taken as a reference) but "-" the angle. Hence my question, how can we make an oriented angle that corresponds to the angle we want to draw.

There is a choice of angular sectors (sector 1, 2, 3 or 4) but I couldn't reverse my angle.

I was able to tinker by adding a sign - in a formula. But, I preferred to clean it from the beginning by defining exactly the oriented angle I wanted.

Thank you in advance for your ideas.

Good evening I think I understand but a screen copy with a sketch in Paint to show what you are looking for would be more telling.

Otherwise when catia does not propose the representation of the angular sector that I want, I resort to tracing, planes, surface that I insert with the geometry, because the orientation of a plane, a surface, the plane of a landmark, does not have the same results. Just as a straight line constructed between two points 1 and then 2 will have an inverse orientation if we construct it starting with 2 and then 1

Here is a screenshot to better explain my concern.

OK. I understand your remark that the nature of the objects (plane, line) used can influence the orientation of the angles.

On the other hand, in my case, it seems to me that I have only taken planes of landmarks and been careful to do Constraint(Part1,Part2) to have an angle oriented from part1 to part2.

Thank you in advance if you have any new ideas.

Hello if you select the lines you have a chance to get the right angle, if this is not the case as I said you have to look for other elements or trace some.

1 Like

Awesome. I did it.

Already, I have changed my angle constraint. I did it in 2 axes and more between two shots.

Then, THE technique is to orient beforehand the two pieces that fit into the definition of the angle you want to make.