Yellow Part Body in CATIA

Hello

I took back a part that I had built.

The parts of this part are no longer green but yellow.

Do you know what the colors of the parts bodies represent? And in particular the color yellow?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello @bendesarts.

The yellow color on the part body indicates that this body was not created in the active mode of your CATIA session.

If it's a part that you created, it's because in the meantime you've changed the design mode (enabled/disabled the hybrid design mode).

2 Likes

Hello 

I also wondered about the yellow bodies without finding the reason.

I find the story of the hybrid design a bit weird because I work for different clients whose catia options are set with or without the "hybrid design" option enabled and my body icon doesn't change. Or I'm not talking about the same thing :s ....

For me that's what I call "corpus luteum"

Hello@gbadia

That's what we're talking about.

When you open a room with yellow bodies, change the option and it will change to green or gray.

When they are green it is that the mode of designs and correct to work in this body.

1 Like

@franck.ceroux

Thank you for the answer indeed I had never thought of changing the potion with the room open... It just goes to show that we learn something new every day!! Thank you 

Remember to validate Franck Ceroux as the best answer as he helped.

hello if your part body is yellow it means that you are working in hybrid body if you want to modify it you have to go to options/infrastucture/infrastucture part and deactivate hybrid part but unfortunately a part designed in hybrid cannot be put back in normal mode it has to be redone

It should also be noted that the fact of working in a hybrid body has the effect, unlike in the classic body, of integrating all the surface elements (planes, straight surfaces, etc.) directly into the hybrid body

1 Like