Dimensioning in detail view

Unless I'm mistaken, SPs are not dependent on a commercial offer.
The 2022 / 2023 /2024 versions are more or less recent offers of the same software (such as Windows 95/98/2000/XP etc)
SPs are revisions of your version and must be included in the price. You should have the option to upgrade to the most recent version with the inherent bug fixes.

1 Like

As said in many topics on the fofo, you should avoid SP0 to SP3, so SP4 or 5 at the minimum.
Many run with N-1 Versions, that is to say that for the year 2024 we use the SW 2023, to leave time for the software to be stable (yes, yes I know we can dream)

2 Likes

At any chance it won't be a holiday and the coast will hang on a tangent ridge?
If so:
Right-click on the view
Remove tangent edge
Redo the dimension or reattach on the right edge

Hello

I don't think so, for my part, after struggling with the detail views, I noticed that by default my models were set to " true " dimensions instead of " projected ".
On the other hand, by changing the parameter it is not taken into account in the views so the solution as @Frederic_Ouvrard did it is the right one: delete the view and regenerate it (thank you SW for this coding with the feet for the time being).

Here the dimension takes two edges that are in the same plane? If not, yes, actually true or projected will not give the same rating.
That said, I'll check the tangent edges, you never know, it's not really useful (or for purists)

No, since the hook is made on the end of the chamfer. In " true " dimensions, by hooking two cylinders that are on two staggered planes, it gives the diagonal dimension (oriented according to the slope generated by the level shift) instead of the " flat " dimension. This is only the case with automatic dimensions, if you switch to horizontal or vertical dimensions it displays the right value.

2 Likes