Cotation filetage

Hello

How can we rate a tailing (M10 on the PJ) on solidworks?

Thank you

axe_controle_isoflex.slddrw

Hello, when you attach a drawing, you have to join the part with it.

Or else attach a plan in jpeg or pdf format.

Thank you =)

1 Like

Hello

To attach a plan file you also have to put the part file with it so as not to lose the link between the two!

To dimension a thread we use the same dimension tools as for a traditional dimension and 2 cases present themselves: if the thread mark is from the "drilling" function, the correct annotation sets itself otherwise only the Ø of the thread appears and you have to manually take the dimension by setting M (for metric) instead of the Ø in front of the number!

sw02.png
1 Like

Is it something like that that you want?

(See image)

m.png

Hello

To dimension a thread, I use the symbol function for drilling.see attached image.

Kind regards.

Fred.

cotation_filetage.png
2 Likes

@Bart, @David, to read a slddrw alone, you can go through eDrawing!

4 Likes

If I understand correctly, it's for the outer thread. You have to right-click on the thread representation and select insert symbol:

It is necessary to have previously taken the precaution of having correctly filled in the representation of the thread when it was created.

See you.

PS: We're all here to help each other so there's no need to get upset. Thank you for everyone.

6 Likes

@shayouni, @david be3,

Thank you for moderating your comments. I support @remrem, we are in the business of helping each other, no need to get angry.

2 Likes

@remrem: I don't have this command (with SW14).

How do you create the thread? 

Is it in the model with insertion/annotation/thread representation?