Cumulative Quotes - CATIA

Hello 

I would like to be able to make remote dimensions when I use the "Cumulative Dimensions" function.

For the moment I use the function automatically, which deports some dimensions but I don't have the possibility to deport them manually (the parameter is locked. )

01.jpg

Hello

The option is inactive because in the Properties / System tab the " Automatically Add Funnel " option is selected.

If you deselect in the Callback line tab, the " Funnel "  option can be activated (sometimes you have to select it twice in a row ?)

Please note that since the cumulative dimensions command is a command that creates a dimension system,  the changes apply to the entire system.

If you want to change only one side of the system , you should not use the contextual command " Properties "

But right-click on the system and then " system object with N. / delete the dimension(s) of the system and then point to the dimension  (this does not really remove the dimension, I would rather say that it isolates it from the system)

I don't know of any other possibility, the Shift keyboard shortcut doesn't work on a dimension system

3 Likes

A big thank you to @franck.ceroux for his help on Catia!

1 Like

Thank you franck.ceroux for your answer!