CATIA V5 Rating

Hello

I have a rating on CATIA V5R18 on which I want (it's rather my customer who wants it, but personally the current state of affairs suits me) a different precision between the nominal and the tolerance. I want a nominal rating of 5.95 and a tolerance of +0.2/-0.3. But I can't, is it possible? If so, how? If not... well too bad

Kind regards

cote.jpg
3 Likes

Hi @ Samuel

Look at this link

http://www.iutalencon.unicaen.fr/enseignants/sfournier/Intranet%5CInitiation%20Catia%5C3%20MISE%20en%20plan%20sous%20CATIA%20V5.pdf

@+ ;-)

1 Like

BJR,

I have already searched without result. I am also interested in the answer

A+

Hello

Would your client accept a rating of 5.9 +0.25/-0.25

It doesn't solve the problem, but it gets around it.

Otherwise, a little blanco on the zeros. ;)

S.B

You select the dimension and right-click then choose the properties and the tolerance tab

you have a drop-down list of tolerance type

chosen the second, the first being without tolerance

then you have two input cells for the maximum and minimum tolerance which can be different

in your case +0.2 for the first one entered and -0.3 for the second.

Be careful for the entry with numeric keypad it does not take the period, you have to take the comma.

capture.docx
3 Likes

Hello

Personally I don't have any problems. You set the dimension and then right-click on the dimension => properties. In the tolerance tab you choose a tolerance format from the "main value" list (here TOL_NUM2). Then simply enter the values with the desired precision. See the attached view.

I also did the test, you can even have a different precision in + and -(e.g. +0.25/-0.3).

EDIT: I'll hurry next time...

tolerance.jpg
1 Like

Hi all

even simpler 0.2 / -0.3 in the right box^^

cote_catia.png
1 Like