Solidworks 2016 Sketch and Visibility Bend Dimension

Hi all

I've already seen answers on this subject but in my case I can't do it.

Here I have to send a laser cut plan with lines of folds drawn in short.

But my crease lines don't appear, I've already tried various manipulations but nothing..

I have an image to back me up.

In this image I don't see the sketch lines.

sans_titre.png
1 Like

Hello

Reactivate the folded one you deactivated and use the unfolded function. It should work.

http://help.solidworks.com/2012/french/SolidWorks/sldworks/c_flattening_SM_bodies.htm

2 Likes

Hello, you have to go through the drawing to create the unfolded state (by checking "unfolded state")

and not by using an unfolded function. And in the property of the unfolded view? You have to check "show folding annotations"

1 Like

@MAGNIN. P

Your method works but not totally I did "show folding annotations" but I find myself with thick lines in bold.

@ac Cobra 427 

Your method works very well on 3D but when I'm on my drawing I have everything unfolded without my fold annotations.

But already it's not too bad for me, thank you for your answers:) 

Try by displaying the sketches in the MEP.

Hello

the problem comes from the 3D in unfolded state, you didn't merge the faces, you can see on your photo, you can see the folding lines.

See attached doc

may the force be with you.

obi_wan.docx
2 Likes

Hello

Sorry to take time to answer the job you know... :D

Anyway OBI WAN thank you this solved my problem what I don't understand is I don't remember having touched that...

When I make a folded sheet metal everything is displayed niquel and then the ...

But in any case, thank you for helping me.