Crash after adding routing accessory

Hi all

I take the liberty of asking for your help because I have SLDW which systematically crashes after adding an accessory in the routing.

What I do : I edit my routing (sketch);  I right-click on the point at the end of the route ; and I select "add an accessory" ; I select my tee, change the orientation with shift and as soon as I click to validate, SLWD crashes systematically.

I managed to integrate my university for the first time without any problem and since then impossible.

I inspected my Solid and everything looks ok, I also ran a SLDW maintenance with SLDW Rx and also restarted my PC, nothing helps.

FYI, this method works with other components that I have set up (valve,...).

I attach the assy and the part in question in PJ.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Nicholas

te_din2615.sldprt
BM-04-100-PE.SLDASM

Hello

For the little I have been able to use, routing is generally unstable and crashes regularly as soon as a routing is modified (moving a waypoint for example). Instead, see with the support that will guide the analysis of the problem and potentially report this to SW so that they deign to make this supplement reliable.

The instability report is valid for SW2020 and SW2021, both in SP5.

2 Likes

Hello

What about dragging and dropping the component from the library? Is there a crash? if attach a tee from my library for some tests

Yours truly,

te_egal_spd_iso.sldprt

And I get this error message while editing your part family

capture_decran_2022-10-06_095831.png