Creating a Texture Rendering (CREO)

Hello

When I want to render with a texture on the part or part of the room, I have a very dark result on the texture and I don't see what's wrong.

I activated the texture in the rendering config, set the qualities to the maximum, modified the lights for good lighting.

I wonder if there isn't a config parameter to adjust.

Any ideas?

Thank you

S.B

1 Like

Hello

I've half given up on rendering on CREO.

I opted to have a separate software for rendering.

On the other hand I haven't tried on CREO 2.0, is it better done than CREO pro5.0?

1 Like

To tell the truth, I don't know, I didn't have Creo Pro 5.0 available.

To illustrate my question, a few images:

1 - The texture on the part:

2 - The room in the bedroom:

3 - The rendering:

Hello

I saw a trainer and asked him the question (or rather the glue).

It would come from the management of the lights, by changing the intensity.

He managed to output a textured image after 15/20 minutes after testing a lot of different settings.

I think it goes further and you also need to see the colors of the room under the textures.

To be continued...

S.B

Hello 

I managed to make basic renderings with Creo 2.0 but I avoid touching the lights too much because it's quickly complicated. So I couldn't help you with that

1 Like

Eureka, I found it.

It is on the intensity of the lights play a role, as well as the intensity and brightness of the color.

But what is essential is the texture image.

In my case, I took my image .jpg and turned it with the image editor into .tx3

This is THE important point.

Tomalam, as you are the only one to have answered, for the trouble, you will get the points.

S.B

1 Like

It's true that I was fooled once with the intensity, no matter how much I put on fluorescent yellow I had goose poop!

ps:Thanks for the points