Slope creation on cylindrical part

Meci m.blt, on the other hand on my piece the (tabs) are attached to the piece, there is no space between the tabs and the body. Would it be possible to make a slope only at the top and leave the bottom flat, do we think?

Thank you

Ah ok in fact they are "slopes" by crushing, which explains the double tear and the lateral "bulge". And that it is so complicated to achieve by fold. Or not... On your first photo it looks like a crease, your tongue doesn't look flat underneath. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes, you're absolutely right. After that, I prefer that there is no tongue that protrudes underneath. It is useless underneath. I would just like a slope on top with no empty space with the body. I didn't think it was going to be so complicated to do....

Good night

What you can do is choose the underside of your piece as a sketch plane, draw a circle with a larger diameter than the part, and apply a material removal. This will have the effect of "cutting" the underside of your tabs by leveling them.

In my opinion, these inclined tabs have the function of opposing the rotation of the workpiece in one direction... And must therefore protrude below. If not, what is the point of these forms?
That said, the volume solution without overshoot is attached.
Bter.SLDPRT PART (156.6 KB)

3 Likes

I don't know what m.blt proposed, but in volume if the inclined plane is "flat", you can create a plane (Reference Geometry) inclined in the right way, then remove material to the plane. In your sketch, you have to extend the edge in a circular way so that it looks good to your piece.

Hello
You can create a dividing line and put a draft like this:

3 Likes

A big thank you to all of you, it's really nice to have helped me, I will be able to move forward thanks to you. Have a good evening and take care of yourself.

1 Like