Creo 2.0: See the Sketch of Parts in an Assembly

Good evening

I have a small problem with creo2.0.

I made an assembly of several parts but in the parts tree I don't have a + in front of the name of the parts which, when clicked on it, displays the sketches and extrusions of the part.

This is a problem for me because I started to create a part in the assembly and I left the sketch of this part without wanting to and I can't go back to it.

Thank you

Hi @Sophie

Look at this link 

http://fr.creo.ptc.com/2012/11/12/creo-2-0-what-proengineer-wildfire-3-0-users-should-know-part-2-of-3/

@+ ;-)

1 Like

Hello

Are you in graphic representation? If so, it's normal, you have to take the presentation in Master's degree

OR

Just above the creation tree there is a drop-down menu it seems to me where you have to check in "Tree filters" the "features" option (Sorry I don't have Creo at home but only Pro-E! I'll be happy Tuesday on Creo)

EDIT: So that's it I checked, there is a drop-down menu above the creation tree (see image)

tree.png
2 Likes

Hello

You can try activating your part from the assembly tree.

This way you'll be in room mode and maybe access the sketches.

Otherwise, I also think that your filters in the model tree are not well adjusted.

S.B

In "Model Tree Configuration" (a hammer and an adjustable wrench) you go to Display.

You can change the displays to allow you to develop the functions of the rooms.

1 Like

Hi, in the model tree you click on "hammer and wrench button", then on shaft filter and finally you check the Functions box.

1 Like