Create configuration plans

Hi everyone,

I would like to create a configuration plan that adjusts according to a distance from the origin.

Who knows?

Thank you:)

I don't really understand your question!!!!!

if you create a plan from the beginning and orient it as you want

and that you create another plane offset at the desired distance

that you will be able to move via this shift in the plane it doesn't work 

And what does the plan configuration do??????

@+

1 Like

If I understand correctly, he would like that depending on the dimension he puts between the plan and the origin, his would choose a config. If that's her, I don't see how we can do it.

Kind regards

Hello

What do you mean by "configuration plan"?

see if it suits

@+

Hello

As I understand the question, you would like to have a plan that shifts from the origin depending on the configurations??? If you already have your configurations in an excel file, you just have to create your plan, then the side, and open your excel file and add the column with the distance of your plan, then you fill in the dimension you want to have behind the line that corresponds to your configuration....

creer_plans_de_configuration.jpg
1 Like

That's what "AC Cobra 427" is all about. It's true that my question is not very well posed. I would like a plan to shift from the origin according to the configurations... I'll try this and I'll keep you posted...

thank you and a+

1 Like

That's exactly what I posted to you as an image in these posts

see if it suits

and 

I don't really understand your question!!!!!

if you create a plan from the beginning and orient it as you want

and that you create another plane offset at the desired distance

that you will be able to move via this shift in the plane it doesn't work 

And what does the plan configuration do??????

@+

@+

2 Likes

Nothing complicated:
- Create the plan.
- in the construction tree, right click on the created plan, "configure the function"
- in the table that opens, click on the small black arrow to the right of the plan name, check the box Dx ((x being a number);
- if you already have configs, fill in the boxes to your liking, if not, create the configs and then fill in the boxes

2 Likes