Cumulative Distance Constraint in soliworks

Hello

I would like to animate a rotating cylinder

I have a first stroke  in the axis of 20 mm followed by a second of 18 mm with a rotation of 90°

How do you link these 2 trips?

Thanks in advance

Hello

Would you like to animate under what and for what purpose? SolidWorks Motion?

In a solid assembly, I would like to link a displacement constraint of 20 mm (advanced distance stress) followed by another of 18mm with a rotation of 90° on the last 10 mm

I think the easiest way is to draw a trajectory that will follow a point located on the moving part of your cylinder.

Personally I would make a configuration every millimeter by changing the 2 constraints (angle and rotation constraint).

A solidworks utility exists . DriveAssembly.

It allows you to evolve hills with a given step and a start and finish value. It also traces the trajectories.

1 Like

hello it seems very hot to me to do this with Solidworks; it's almost animation and in this case the configurations seem to me the best tool (1 for the 20mm, and one for the 18mm and the rotation) but it's only worth what it's worth (not ideal)

Hello

I'm having a little trouble understanding what you want to do and especially what you want to check by doing this movement.

But from the little I understand, I think that with SolidWorks Motion we should get the result, have you tried?

@+