CustomToolbar: to go further

In addition to the question: http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/solidworks/solidworks-2014-mycadtools-localhelp-%C3%A0-louverture

Interesting this CustomToolBar, just two small questions that I didn't find the answer to in the help:

- Where can I find the description of the events on which it is possible to activate a macro? not easy to find your way between FileSaveAsNotify, FileSaveAsNotify2, etc...

- How do I save our CustomToolbar to share with other users? Basically, I would like to set up this bar and have all my employees use the same one.

1 Like

Subsidiary question: is there a way to have this Customized bar in the form of a tab as "assembly", "Sketch" and not as a detached bar in addition?

Thank you all for your answers

1 Like

Hello

For point 2 you can do Tools > Save/Restore settings and then you save but that means the other settings will follow. Then you will give this file to your colleagues who will have it restored... unless you want to harmonize everything for everyone... otherwise I don't see another s (12:26)

yes, not really what I wanted to do. Each user has his own configuration of parameters, I don't want to impose one on everyone. 

Does anyone have another idea?

If you know the name of the toolbar you modified, look for it there:

C:\Program Files\SolidWorks Corp\SOLIDWORKS Composer Player\Help\KOR\Pyp1UserMap

Uh, are you sure of your path?

Which version are you under??? I'm under 2016. Go to the drive where Solidworks is installed and type toolbar in the search. There you should find the folder where they are stored...

Look at my house... (5h50)

toolbar.jpg

Sorry but I really don't see what I'm going to find in an HTM help file and moreover in KOReean... What was your idea "ac cobra 427 "? Thank you