Definition of a precise orientation of the viewing angle

Hello

I want to make part or assembly figures with a very precise angle of view that I can reproduce.

To do this, the method I use is as follows:
1) creation of a coordinate system (axis system) defined from Euler angles from a reference coordinate system.
2) construction of a plane normal to one of the axes (e.g. the x-axis).
3) Next, I use the normal view tool applied to the previously constructed normal plane.

Problem:
I can build a normal view on this plane. On the other hand, then this view can rotate in relation to the direction of the normal. Would it be possible to select in the normal view tool: a plane but also an axis to set the orientation around the direction of the normal to the plane?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello.

I think that for your need you just have to provisionally define the Euler coordinate system as current and then use the predefined views (front, top, left, etc).

Predefined views refer to the current coordinate system (orange colored), if you change the current coordinate system, you change the orientation of the predefined views.

EDIT : it is then possible to record this specific orientation in a camera view if you want to avoid juggling the current cue each time.

Thank you Franck for this very clear and constructive feedback for me.
It raises a new question related to a camera view that I post in another post for more clarity on the forum.

Good evening
I would like to share with you our channel which contains   tutorials on the leading software dedicated to engineering and design 
the most widely used in the CATIA world.
If you like, then smooth us a simple blue thumbs below the videos, don't forget to subscribe to our channel to receive the new videos.

PS: I am waiting for your comments and suggestions 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjErSIGEneWY-60y7uwq0dg