Disable Welded Parts Mode

Hi all

I am faced with a part for which the "welded parts" mode has been activated (there is a list of welded parts and the rough welding and machining configurations that exist).

This mode was activated by mistake, as this part is not a welded construction at all. I would like to "clean" the part, i.e. remove the elements created by the welded parts mode (list of parts and configurations). But no matter how hard I look, I don't see how to do it, except to start the piece from scratch. Does anyone have a better idea?

Thank you in advance.

You can remove the "welded construction" function, it will deactivate the "welded parts list" and you will find the classic volume body list.
On the other hand, the 2 configs will remain, so you will have to manually delete the raw machining config and rename the machined config.

2 Likes

I don't know why it doesn't work for me. I don't have this "welded construction" function anymore but it didn't put back the list of classic volumes. Trying to remove the list of welded parts doesn't change anything.

I'm going to try removing the function on a new part to see if I can reproduce the result.

Indeed, it's just that my original part is corrupted. By removing the function on a new part, it works perfectly. So I'm good to start my piece from scratch...

1 Like