Drawing on a curved monitor

Hello

I need to change my drawing monitor.

Has anyone ever tried drawing with a curved monitor?

If so, what size?

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Hello

I've never used a tablet for professional purposes but as I would say that I prefer a flat surface to a curved one:)

3 Likes

Hello

For my part, anyway you need a double screen, I use a 24" for drawing which is already very comfortable. If you want a double screen I can't imagine the double curved or a curved one plus a flat panel.

The rendering on curved screen (film, tv..) is great so why not, on the other hand it's quickly large dimensions..

(The only advantage I know is that there is a better immersion and depth perception, for the movies at least)

4 Likes

Hello, I agree with others, rather than investing in a curved screen, I would rather lean towards a larger screen. and high resolution.

Cdt

G.

2 Likes

Hello

I advise you to contact OBI WAN see PJ.

screenshot_2017-09-07-13-52-05.png
2 Likes

Hello

I am speaking in a personal capacity.

I used a large HD screen

I'm on a 34" curved central screen + 26" screens on the right and left.

for all the gold in the world I will not exchange my 34".

I find that the screen fits better in my field of vision so much less tiring for the eyes.

much  more enjoyable.

may the force be with you.

9 Likes

I think like the previous answers

mini 2 good screen type HPZ 2440 / HPZ 2840 or similar 

One for the CAD another for the other action

@+ ;-)

3 Likes

5 Likes

I know @MAD

but just to drive the point home you can also see my beautiful 3D mouse that too I don't give it to anyone. When you get used to it, you can't do without it.

I asked my boss to get one because I had pain in my hand from clicking so much.

with this mouse it  allows you to share the work on 2 hands

so no more boo-boos

may the force be with you.

4 Likes

@Obiwan, as the group says, a real cockpit and office, all that's missing is a nice hostess!! :D

Have a good day everyone

7 Likes

Thank you all,

All of these answers gave me a very good image ;-)

3 Likes

@ OBI WAN

Don't you get stiff necks from having screens all around you?!

Personally, I can't work all crooked anymore with screens on the side. Now I work with two screens but positioned one above the other. In my back, I'm still perfectly straight. And at the neck I find it more natural to make a hau/bas movement rather than right/left.

It's all a matter of taste but I feel like I'm one of the few people in this configuration!

3 Likes

@ Thom@s

No problem of torticollis because my main screen being in front of the others are there to avoid zapping in permanent .very often on one it' s my mailbox and the other the folder in which I work. My main attention and front. It's just super-practical because everything being open permanently I don't search , no need to do alt+tab to go to this or that folder.

may the force and with you

2 Likes

Hello

Same for me, double screen, 27"  working + 19" for consultations

I never run out of space

1 Like