DSTV (. NC1) with SolidWorks

Hello

Who knows and/or uses a module around SolidWorks that can generate DSTV files (.nc1) for profile cutting and drilling machines?

I found on the net, CMS and SigmaNest, but I would have liked opinions or possibly other modules or software to do it.

@+

1 Like

See this link

http://www.sigmanest.com/en-us/Company/News/Newsletters/201008/default.html

SigmaNEST 3D is seamlessly integrated into SolidWorks, working as an add-in with a familiar graphical user interface to allow for maximum ease of use. It uses feature data from the native SolidWorks part (. Prt,. SigmaNEST 3D significantly improves the 3D cut quality by smoothing cuts, automatically applying lead-ins and buns, and optimizing cutting speed. It also allows users to maintain control by allowing manual modification of a generated program.

@+ ;-)

Hello GT22,

As I wrote I saw this software and I also did a google translate move, but do you know it?

Is  it better than CMS or another, I also saw that Lantek also offered to do DSTV but I don't find if it works around SolidWorks.

@+

2 Likes

no, I don't  know, I stupidly thought that you were trying to convert; '(

I'm sorry ;-)

@+ ;-)

Hello

SigmaNEST has developed an Add-In in SolidWorks to export parts in DTSV format.

It is fully integrated into SolidWorks, and allows you to export the different profiles (C, H, L, I,...) in the DSTV format.

@+