Dimension editing by double click please

SW 2016:

Hello, since SW2016 the editing of a dimension in a sketch is no longer done by double-click but by single click. Practical, you might say (we do enough clicks like that during the day!) but the problem is for the deletion of the dimension in a sketch which requires you to select the arrow and no longer the value, which is not very convenient. Does anyone have a solution to restore the double-click editing or is it right in front of my eyes and I can't see..

Thank you

Tictic

Hello

Make sure you don't have the "Instant 3D" option enabled.

3 Likes

No, it's not Instant3D that is at issue

The dialog box for entering the coast is the very complete one allowing you to choose the configuration, the direction, a reconstruction,... Or is it the simple one with just a white rectangle?

Edit with images:

This  or that

1 Like

@Benoit.LF right I think, except that it's not Instant 3D that you're having a problem with, I think it's Instant 2D, a new SOLIDWORKS 2016 option of the sketch toolbar:

4 Likes

Hello

It's instant 2D that you have to deactivate:

http://help.solidworks.com/2016/french/solidworks/sldworks/t_modifying_2d_sketch_dimension_instant2d.htm

3 Likes

It's we don't look for it anymore I found. I'm almost ashamed to tell you but hey!

it's simply in the SW option tab in the system option tab general section and it's the first option to check: "enter the dimension".

In fact, I explored all the sections except general.

It will teach me

Thank you anyway

2 Likes

indeed it's the 2D moment that was causing me the problem I disabled it and it's much better thank you all

1 Like