JPG Registration

Hello

Same problem under SW 2014 recording in .jpg and .png gives me an almost all black image.

333.jpg

@coyotte

Be careful, the direction of the installation counts

I have 2011, 2013, 2014, to be able to process the files of different customers,

When I needed 2012 for a specific folder, I had problems with my toolboxes

If you install in order no worries 2013 after 2014 everything goes well.

I advise for having suffered the consequences install from your dvd, and let him download the latest version and take care of everything on his own. 

BUT when you uninstall there are still files and folders left. Be careful to clean up well otherwise you will end up with solidworks data (2),(3)..... (etc)

In my 2013 SP5 question @echaumet said something very interesting

Name your folder "solidworks data 2013" instead of (2) so it's easier to find your way around.

Then there is also, if you have made a separate configuration file (for drawings, materials, etc...)

We have to rethink everything

Good luck

Re

Small mistake on my part it works well dear me, I forgot to change the options from 'black and white' to 'RGB color'

:)

334.jpg
1 Like

For your information I didn't have time to update or reinstall, I only think I'll do it next week and obviously I'll keep you informed!

@+

@Franck gave the solution, a repair of the SolidWorks 2013 installation solved my problem.

THANK YOU