Stroke Thickness Basemap - Layer

Hello

The title is not very explicit, so I will detail my problem,
When I want to print a drawing by disabling the printing of a layer, the thickness of the strokes of the baseplane is not maintained (it gives me the thinnest thickness on all the strokes).

In pictures:

To disable the printing of a layer:

In the background, I put a line with a very thick 4mm (just to see the difference):

I print (Here in PDF so as not to waste paper :p):

And you notice (well I hope you notice it but when you print in real life you can see it) the difference.

And this is really embarrassing.

Thank you!

Hello

If you don't disable this layer for printing, is the result identical???

1 Like

No, if all the layers are printed, it's OK (But if I disable any of the layers, that's fine).

At first glance I bet on a SolidWorks Bug, if anyone can test to reproduce :)

You are under which version are you up to date with SP4 for 2016 and SP5 for versions prior to 2016.

1 Like

SW 2016 SP 3.0

I don't know if we'll be able to switch to SP4 soon. (Unless I am confirmed that it is corrected on the SP4).

If you want I can test this afternoon, could you put a phony piece with a background plan without information about your box??? Like its it avoids problems because there will be nothing compromising... Well that's not a problem for you...

After many tries, it seems at first glance that the bug occurs when a "block" is inserted into the drawing.

Can you give it a try? (I'll see, later, if I can create a minimalist model to reproduce).

Hello, I'm taking the liberty of making a little UP, because this bug is really annoying.

In order for us to be able to see and do tests, we would need an MEP and a phony part. Because we may not have the same layers and properties to try with...