Equations

Hello

I try to automate the punching of a grid according to the modification of certain lengths etc ... With equations, the most common problem I encounter is finding my way around the visibility of annotations.

I have a main repeat distance of 25 mm on my first repeat function and I can't find it. Is there a way for it to be clearer and easily found?

capture.jpg
1 Like

Hello

I would go through a global variable, you create a repetition variable and you put a dimension, once the repetition is created you edit it to link the dimensions to your global variable.

capture-1.png
1 Like

In addition, you can rename the dimensions (instead of D154@esquisse25, you set horizontal spacing).

1 Like

Hello

Indeed, to find your way around your equation game, it is better to rename the odds in a clear way:

And of course put "Display of the name of the dimensions" to visualize them.

Then, depending on the problem, identify the basic variables, those that will make the rest evolve; For example, a ladder height or a guardrail length that can be upgraded. Put this data in a Global Variable in order to facilitate the reading of the equations to be done.

There you go

2 Likes