Download error

Hello

I'm trying to download SW2015 SP5.0 from the download manager.

For the moment the automatic download is stuck at 8% and even then I had to press the "Retry automatic downloads" button 3 times

What's the problem?

Anyone have a tip?

Hello

I had the problem and I couldn't find a solution except :

- insist (the download resumes where it left off), so after 50 clicks sometimes you get to 100%.

- choose download the files individually, as you can see on your screen print (but sometimes it didn't work...)

- download from home, because it was a firewall or something else that was causing problems, but even if I spent 1 hour with the IT guy, we couldn't find anything!

1 Like

I think I'll take the solution 3 !!!!

Thank you

Afterwards, it may be interesting to leave the question open for a while to see if anyone has another solution to propose (in the meantime you can try by disabling the antivirus and the firewall if you have the rights).

1 Like

I don't have the right to the proxy, but I can use the antivirus.

1 Like

Why didn't you make sure that the updates downloaded themselves as they went along?

This warns you when one is available. And then all you have to do is install it!

No more downloads to do when the time comes: 

1 Like

I download and install only once a year and each time it's only the latest SP.

Today we are working in SW2014SP5.0 and now I am going to install SW2015SP5.0.

I am certainly a year late compared to the SolidWorks version but I limit the "production" of a bogged version.

1 Like

Hello

I had the same problem because of my antivirus which blocked the download 

There is a file not recognized by Avast so you have to remove the download control or simply disable the antivirus until the next reboot 

I ended up managing to download all the files, but I don't hide the fact that it was a hassle......

On a 2nd PC next to me with always an eye on it to see if the download had not been interrupted.

Little additional info: he downloaded pretty well last night (alone).

1 Like

This is what I first proposed in my first message:

"Insist (the download picks up where it left off), so after 50 clicks sometimes you get to 100%."

But sometimes the installation doesn't work, because with so many interruptions, there's even more chance of the files getting corrupted!

@PL you're right about the fact that some files can get corrupted.

I started the creation of the admin image.... I'd see !!!

Thank you anyway.