Sketch: Cannot Undo Deletion

Hello

I have a greyed-out sketch in the feature manager. I want to access it, but I get a message that I need to undelete first. I do so, but the sketch remains greyed out and inaccessible.

Has anyone ever had this problem? Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem please?

Thank you in advance

Cdt

Hello

Is it in a room or in an ASM?

If it's in an ASM it's not abnormal, although curious I grant it.

Kind regards

It's in a part of an assembly. Even when I open the room, I have this unsolvable problem.

Hello

Which version are you under and can you post your files.

1 Like

I'm in SW 2019 V4

structure.sldprt

Do you have access to this sketch?

If so, what does it correspond to?

Is this sketch an imported or piloted sketch?

in this case the bonds must be broken and this said sketch must be completely constrained

@+

Could making a sketch derived from this sketch in another part of the assembly be the cause of this blockage?

@gt22

the Sketch is attached to my previous message. As they say, a picture is worth more than words.

And yes but we don't necessarily have the same SW version

which means that I can't see your sketch 

since I'm in a lower version

Which is moreover as said in my previous message if your sketch is made via a part so derived sketches or part family

impossible to modify it or you have to remove the links and reconstrain to have a black sketch

es ce c' Claire ;-)

@+

ps:

Post an image by developing your piece or find your sketch to insert an image just check the postcard with sun and mountain at the top right in the answer 

@gt22

The sketch is not a derivative sketch. It just serves as a source for another derivative sketch. So I don't understand why it's grayed out and has this error. Usually, derived sketches are not grayed out in the feature manager.

Moreover, it is not a family of pieces either. Just a piece created in its own right.

Hello

You must have a problem with the "scale" function in your equations because if you delete it you regain access to your sketch, it wouldn't be linked to an external file that could not be found at any rate?

Kind regards

On my side, it crashes when you put 3.98 on the surface, if you put another value, it works.

By con I wanted to replace scale by = 1 and since then the delete option is no longer visible. Strange^^

Good evening

For all intents and purposes, here is the message I get when trying to open it (in SW2020):

Yellowed by clicking on "rebuild":

Cdt

capture.png
1 Like

Hi all

Thank you for your answers. Indeed, I didn't attach the parameter file, but on my side, I have it and I don't have an error pointing to this file. The proof, I have other variables in this file, and the other parts of the assembly don't have this pb.

Cdt