Sketches that disappear

Hello, I didn't know how to title my question... no I don't have one more bug yet ;-p Haha..

I just wanted to know, I think unless I'm mistaken, it's in the options but I can't find it anymore...

I have multiple sketches on multiple planes in a room, but when I rotate my unmodeled piece with this set of sketches, the sketches disappear... which doesn't make it easy for me to get a look. How can we ensure that they remain visible during movement?

Cdt.

Graphics card bug?!

Would you have a screenshot? Are they clearly visible (not hidden) in the tree?

1 Like

No, it's just when I rotate my view that the sketches disappear

Hello

Which version are you in and can you share a file with the sketches that disappear?

1 Like

Ok... how to put it... it's not easy to show since it disappears ... Laughing out loud

it's on the graphics part that it disappears ... and not in the feature.

But I just realized that if I hide 2 or 3 sketches, I don't have the problem anymore... ^^

capture_1.jpg

So maybe it's graphic... I'm surprised because I have a great graphics card ... Quadro M 1000 M ... (ironic ^^)  and under SW2019.

Oh yes, it's that there are a few people, a bug related to the heaviness of the model and/or the graphics card I think.

1 Like

I'll look at the cache memory 

what do you have as a config

CPU, GPU, RAM, etc

@+

1 Like

Finally it looks like it yes  ... Too bad I thought you could adjust this in the options, a bit like the lightened according to the number of parts in an assembly.

1 Like

Xeon CPU E31245 3.30 GH, quadro 1000m and 16 GB of Ram.. but I'm far from using everything there 

yes @ Fab camp

I think that given the process.............. by having 8 MB of cache

that given the amount of calculation to find your little ones

He tells you I don't have time to calculate everything to show you all your features in instant (moving part)

See this link among others 

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9moire_cache

but I can also be wrong ;-)

@+ ;-)

2 Likes