Is it possible to change the color of the strokes of the outline during modeling?

Hi all

I wanted to know if it was possible to change the color of the strokes in a modeling or sketch?

For example, in my case, I would like us not to see the black outline of the letters or to change it to white.

Thank you in advance for your help 

trait.jpg

Hello

There is a way but it affects the whole 3D model which would be to switch to "shaded image" mode and not "edge in shaded image mode". But in this case the text will either be invisible in normal view or not very visible.

2 Likes

Hello

Your question is good because I just reposted a video that explains how to do it.

So you can color only either the edges of each letter, or each letter independently. Watch towards the end of the video

Kind regards

colorier_pour_un_mode_demploi.zip
colorier_des_lettres_vue_2.jpg
3 Likes

Hi Zozo,

Do you recommend making a mini chamfer on the letters and then turning them white for our friend? But in any case, the mesh will remain in black.

Otherwise the text would have to be made in a different volume and it would have to be made transparent maybe.

1 Like

I may have expressed myself badly.   (I didn't understand ""the whole mesh"") 

I make a mini chamfer of 0.05 (or smaller depending on the size of the letters because you can't color just the edge.

Here is an example on the letter "n" where I colored with several possible cases including a chamfer in yellow

Kind regards

colorier_des_lettres_vue_4.jpg
1 Like