Workflow Status

Hello 

I've created states in the workflow but now I'd like to delete that state. 

only there are files that have gone through this state and it is impossible to delete them.

How could I find the files that have gone through this state?

Once I find these files, will I be able to delete the archive that contains this state?

thank you in advance

Good evening I'm looking at it on Monday but to my knowledge no direct possibility via PDM's tools. By macro on the other hand it is possible to analyze the history of the files.

Hello

Finally, after testing, you have to use the search functions. In the global search and in the "Workflow" tab, you have to select the state and then check "Include on my version the specified files at least in the state".

This will result in all the files that have had this active state at a given time. 

Hello 

It works.  Now to delete this state in the archive, how could I do it?

bàv,

Hello

Didn't pay attention to the fact that there was another question. So I think you have to go to the file history, delete the version(s) if existing in the state to be deleted (or delete the state changes).

If versions higher than this state exist, you must copy the file(s) elsewhere to make a backup and then copy them over the original file by performing extractions.

Another more radical method if feasible is to destroy the file(s) that have gone through the state to be deleted.