Avoid Inserting > Model Objects (Thread Representations)

Hello

I want to systematically have all the thread representations of unhidden objects... Currently, I need to insert the objects in the template to see them.

How do I avoid using the "Insert" function > "Model Objects" to see thread representations in drawings?

Can we configure this in the drawings? I'm using Solidworks 2019 SP03 on Windows 10.

Thank you in advance for your enlightenment!

For me, impossible at the moment... In assemblies, it is mandatory to import the threads of the parts...

1 Like

Hello

I have the sw 2018 SP.4 version, ... I know that there is a small bug on the threads that do not appear on the MEPs, ...

So you simply have to go to the piercing function and then click on the icon at the bottom for the representation of the net in option, it sometimes bugs on the recovery of old files ...

So after clicking  and saving your part opens the MEP and the thread will appear... small bug that has existed since 2017...

See attached photo.

@+.

capture.png
1 Like

Not impossible, but you have to understand that on an assembly of 1000 parts or more, importing the default tapping brings nothing but cumbersomeness. So you have to manually import the threads according to the need or not.

2 Likes

Thanks!

So we'll continue with the import of the objects from the model...

@A.A We also had this issue in the 2017 version, but apparently it was (finally) fixed in 2019 SP3.

Have a good day;)

1 Like