Exportation .jpg

Good morning clever ones,

I need to know how to export in .jpg but all pages (for assemblies)

I did go to the properties (system option /export but the option all pages in file export .jpg is in gray (so can't be selected...)
I am leaving you a screen print of my problem. Note that no matter which options you choose, the option for all these sheets remains in grey. Thank you!!

I have the SW2019 SP1 or 2 I know too much... Windows 7....

Thank you very much for your precious help!!

2019-05-22_07_09_01-options_du_systeme_-_tif_psd_jpg.png

Hello

I just tested it at home and it's the same :-(

Hello @toutes and all

Melysa says SW but also PDM ! I only know how to propose something for SW because I don't have PDM. Excuse me  if I don't respond to the request

It's curious, just do File ==> "save as" and select as JPG file extension which gives   "monfichier.JPG and wow ;-)

You just have to be careful to bring everything SW back to one screen: if like me you work with two large screens. SW doesn't know how to manage anything other than the window so if your window and on two screens your image will be flattened but other than that it works.

I never use this function that I find "yuck"" because I use Greenshot which is a free software and allows you to do what you want with great quality.

Kind regards

@Zozo_mp: we're talking about exporting a multifoil shot.

At first I was thinking of looking in the MyCadTools but a simple and free solution is maybe to look for "PDF Creator" which allows you to save in many other formats than PDF.

2 Likes

Several answers...

1/ I mainly use pdf (save as pdf) and there no worries to do the multipage.

Of course, that's not your question.

2/ by using the "tif" as if by chance the configurator allows you to access the multipage (but you have to capture the print instead of the screenshot).

(see attached snapshot)

To make it clearer: you do "save as", you choose "tif", then "options" and then you have access to what you want.

But you can only record a "tif" and it's still not what you want.

Here's my conclusion: jpeg wouldn't accept multiple pages, you'd have to find the option to print each page in a separate jpeg file. (to be confirmed)

Vincent

snapshot.gif
1 Like

Hello 

Entirely possible via a PDM job

Attached is a printscreen of what to do in the PDM admin

1.jpg
4 Likes

Then the complement in PJ

2.jpg
3 Likes

Hello Michaël DELACOTE,

This is exactly what I needed a well-programmed PDM task!!

Noted, for all those to whom this could happen, that each user will have to be authorized to the task in PDM administrator to make sure that the task is done well and that the access paths (or registration paths are the right ones)

Thank you all very much for your help!

1 Like