Extract eDrawing File

Hello everyone,

Who knows this software that allows you to extract the 3D from an eDrawing file (.easm) and especially to export afterwards in STL and EVEN if the "allow export" option is not checked.

http://www.torro-softworks.com/ (View2Vector64).

It works with simple shapes (I tried with 2 rectangles), but on the other hand on complex surfaces not worth it.
Are eDrawing files really well protected? Does anyone know this software?

Have a good day everyone;)

except under eDrawing if the export .stl function has been validated by the owner. Otherwise if it's not possible

it is that the one who creates it who does not want it to be printable, for example, or used as a piece

Personally, I've been working on this issue for a while and despite different tries I still haven't managed to convert a file into a usable format.

To read:

http://grabcad.com/questions/how-do-i-convert-stl-graphics-to-a-solid-model

But this software allows you to convert an eDrawing into an STL and therefore allows you to read the part file in Solidworks.

Hello

Why not, but an STL we don't do anything about it afterwards, so it doesn't change, it's still visualization. You can just 3D print it in a pinch, but since it only works for simple parts....

@+

@Batch123

This is valid on an edrawing piece .ept, but does this convert a .easm into an assembly or a .part?

From an EASM file, you can export it to STL and then to share, and probably take measurements on it when it's not activated.

I confirm that you can export in STL while the option is not activated, then you import it in volume in Solidworks and you can measure on it.
So then we can save it in . PART
So basically it's a bypass of the "Enable STL export" and "Measure" options.

And I would add that with the recognition of functions it is possible to get back to the original functions (to a certain extent).

Here! Thank you!

So eDrawing files are not protected

Apparently. But it only works for "simple" files. I'm looking at a little bigger files.