Faceting a concave shape

Hello, I want to make a faceting or a hammered effect on different shapes, PJ ring, but also on shapes of 8, intertwined, etc... Do you know how this can be done on solidworks? I want a random rendering, and that can be modified, I tested by degrading an STL file but my external shapes are too degraded. 

martele_concave.jpg

Hello

The goal is to have a visual rendering or do you want to make a part to produce it?

Hello

It's relatively easy to very easy with the 2019 version which has a function designed especially for this.

For the 2018 version and lower on tube or vase type shapes it's still okay but for rings it should be much more cottony.

Kind regards

I want to make a part for production, 

How it works in 2019 we will soon move on to 2019 but for now we are still under a lower version than 2018. I do an extruction compared to 1 point on the surface shifted by a few tenths currently. 

Kind regards 

I tried the function on 2019 but it's still too regular and not easily modifiable 

It's curious because in the 2019 version you start from an image, which also means that the result and the finesse depend on the quality of the photo, no more and no less. If you have a line art, it gives great results.

As for the easy modification or not, how do you think you will proceed regardless of the tool you choose.

Kind regards

I unfortunately don't have any drawings of the hammered, I really don't see how to do it even on a wire without there being a defect between each side... I want to bend afterwards to form the circle (PJ)

anneau_martele_v2.sldprt