Drilling assistant thread

Hello

Around SW2015, there was a utility that allowed you to manage the standards and threads offered by the drilling assistant. I was thus able to add exotic threads specific to fields no less confidential but which were very useful to me. This utility, a little hidden, was in the list proposed with the Windows key on the Solidworks tab, next to Edrawing and other Explorer. On a yellow background were displayed small flags symbolizing the countries of the standards, by clicking on them then opened the list of proposed threads in the form of a large table that was then simply increased by the desired new thread. This made this new kid on the block was on the list of threads offered by the drilling assistant. It was convenient and fast, maybe too much.

Do any of you know where it is under SW2019 or if another procedure replaces it from now on?

With all my thanks.

Stone

Hello Pierre,

look at the right in the design library, and then at the very top left there is a screw to configure Toolbox. If that's what you're looking for?

configuration_toolbox.jpg
2 Likes

Good evening AC Cobra 427,

Thank you, indeed it looks like what I had with SW2015. On the other hand, I'm surprised because  I've always been satisfied with the standard version of SW which today doesn't include Toolbox. Maybe it has been extracted from this version since 2015.

Good night