Draftsiht fluidity

Hi all

I recently installed the latest version of Draftsight 2016 64-bit on my ASUS X73S PC (Intel Core I5 2.4Ghz, NVIDIA GT540M graphics card, 6GB of RAM) running win7 64bits.

When I open a map and load more than one reference (such as a cadastre or raster image), I notice that the smoothness of the zoom is reduced or even temporarily blocked.

Do you think it could come from my configuration or is there a way to set up Draftsight, or even the graphics card?

Thank you for your possible contributions.

Hello

Is this the SP1 version released in April?

See if you have the latest drivers for your card integrated into your proc i.e. HD 3000

If it's not the case, change your drivers on this card which is CAD compatible

@.PL: yes it's SP1 because I installed this software recently.

@gt22: I installed the latest drivers on my graphics cards because I had read on other posts that it could come from the drivers. So they are up to date. On the other hand I don't know which graphics card is used by draftsight, the hd3000 or nvidia GT540m...

A priori there are some bugs on the latest version, if you install an older one, you still have the same problem?

I'd like to, but I can't download an older version in 64bits.

Could you tell me where I can find it?

I installed the version V1R3.1x64 (without knowing what year this version is!) and it doesn't change the fluidity...

On the other hand, when I zoom in and the view has less object, it lags a little less.

Graphics settings can't be changed? I searched through the menus but found nothing.