CleanProject function cannot be performed because the file must be rebuilt

Hello

I want to clean up an assembly folder with the CleanProject function of MyCADServices. However, it does not run properly because it asks me to rebuild the assembly. So I opened the rebuilt assembly file, closed, but I still have the same problem. Do you have any ideas to solve this? 

Thank you!

cleanproject.jpg

I see that you are on a "cloud" space, have you ever used CleanProject on this kind of space?
Otherwise, try copying the files locally and running CleanProject on the copy.

Hello;

In my experience, look to see if you don't have any external references (especially if they are not resolved) in your parts or in your assembly. 

Kind regards.

Small addition: before rebuilding, check that all the files are in resolved mode (right-click on the head assembly, choose the "all resolved" option)

Hi all 

Thank you for your answers.

I didn't have time to try again as I modified a lot of things in my assemblies and so I do a little cleaning ... I'll give you news very quickly.

I solved the problem by de-selecting the "Add external part references" option.

Thank you for your help.

In this case, check in the "deleted" files that there is not one that is used.
I had the problem with this tool. Typical case: takeover of a commercial part. The commercial part is called in another part to do the machining, the file of the commercial part was ejected...