Pack and Go Function

Hi all

I recently switched to the SW 2022 SP3.1 version, since then no way to perform pack and go to do by right-clicking on a part and/or assembly.

Do you have a trick to use this function as on SW 2021? 

Thank you  

Hello Axel.F,

I do not know if that will meet your request exactly and  if I understand your request correctly.

I'm on SW 2020 but I think it also works on 2022. You can go to customizations and add a keyboard shortcut for the Pack and Go function, it will kind of go back to the same as your old method but this time you would just have to remember the shortcut you entered.

Hoping that this meets your needs

Hello

See this topic: SOLIDWORKS Forum Disappearing Pack and Go in the context menu | CAD (lynkoa.com)

I think it comes from the installation because normally this link still exists in Windows Explorer. On the other hand, there must be the equivalent of Solidworks Explorer installed (Solidworks File Utilities since 2020). Without this add-in, there are no functions historically related to Solidworks Explorer.

Hello

Thank you for responding to this post. Benoît Martinez_1 indeed the keyboard shortcut is easy to use, but what I was looking for was to have Cyril.f's solution.

I had expressed myself badly on this subject but it's okay the incident is to be fixed. Thank you for your help