"Good for validation" buffer function on solidworks drawings

Hello

I'm looking for a function that allows you to stamp "Good for validation" or other on my solidworks 2010 or 2011 plans before printing, it seemed to me that I saw it go by but I don't get my hands on it again.

Thank you in advance

With the INTEGRATION or POWERPRINT utility it is doable.

Hello

If you don't have the MyCADTools utilities, it's possible with Edrawings, but I don't know if the stamps are visible when you open the plan with SolidWorks.

Otherwise, upload an image (in PGN format to take into account the transparency color) and insert it.

Why not create an insertion macro (in learning recording), and add this macro on a button for faster insertion?

Hello, in our box we made blocks "Good for validation", "Good for consultation", "Good for execution", "For prototyping only" with an editable date.

That way we just have to insert in the plan the one we need, change the date and that's it. :)

It's basic but it works.

3 Likes

Hello

a good way is to use e-drawing Pro

In addition, the edrawing will be axxessable by the fab without a Solidworks license.

Have a nice day

Hello

I have a question about the stamps from Edrawings, I have the 2013 pro version, but I only have the stamps in English.

Is it possible to download them in French? Or is there a tutorial to create them to have them transparant on my drawing?