Skills evaluation grid

Hello everyone.

I turn to the community because my hierarchy to make a grid to evaluate the skills of people on SW.

Do you have any examples to share of this type of document because I'm afraid of missing essential points.

And the search engine well known to the general public does not bring me convincing results...

Thank you in advance for your feedback

Happydad

1 Like

Hello

Quite simply there are the SW certificates which give a relatively well calibrated and above all varied skill value by specialty (sheet metal, etc....)

Then you can add exercises at random to validate each certificate. Thus, recognition is done for each certificate by 1 certificate + 1 random exercise drawn during the validation of the acquired knowledge in your company.

The certified will tell you that better than I can.

Kind regards

3 Likes

It also depends on your field of work and the type of functions you use.

3 Likes

I agree with stefbeno & zozo_mp, it all depends on your field of business. In my case, I trained for the welded and surface construction certifications that I got but I don't use them. I use the sheet metal module the most, which I also had... So it's up to you to create your exercises according to your field as well as a grading grid according to the results of your collaborators.

1 Like

I don't remember where on this site, I had come across thematic MCQs that allowed me to test his level of knowledge. it's a bit old, they still have the logo and links to the Axemble website...
You could download them, so I have them available:

As you can see, the total is about 16MB and it's a bit old, but the concepts are still relevant.

2 Likes

Hello

On the Visiativ-industry website, we provide you with up-to-date evaluation tests on SOLIDWORKS to assess your level of skills: sheet metal, welded constructions, surfaces, assemblies, the essentials, the fundamentals... We are adding more as we go along on other themes.

To test yourself on SOLIDWORKS, it's here: https://www.visiativ-industry.fr/tests-solidworks-gratuits-cao-3d/

This also applies to CATIA: https://www.visiativ-industry.fr/tests-catia-gratuits-cao-3d/

Have a good day:)

6 Likes