Big worries unfolded

Hello

I have a big problem on a unfolded on Solidworks.

I have a room with several configurations and each of its configurations has derived configurations for the unfolded.

(The parent remains bent for 3D and the derivative for MEP (laser cutting)).

Only I can't unfold the piece in the derivative while in the parente I do!

Anyone have an idea on this?

Thank you!

your derivative part you create it how

if you make a copy of your basic piece that you can unfold by simply changing its name

you should be able to unfold like on the base part

@+ ;-)

Hello

Can't unfold the part on the MEP or the 3D of the config?

Hello

Be careful to perform all functions under the main configuration so that you can then remove functions from the other configurations.

In the derivative configuration, is it directly unfolded?

Wasn't this unfolded folded during a 3D manipulation? This sometimes happens when handling conf in assemblies.

The easiest way would be to provide us with the component so that we can take a closer look at it ... a priori in the derived configuration the unfolding should be possible just by canceling the delete state of the last function (unfolded) especially if you manage to unfold in the parent configuration ... unless there are different dimensions between the two configurations and that would prevent unfolding for example

Hello

If I have understood everything correctly, it is necessary to:

- Go to the M.E.P. and then click on the view that is supposed to be unfolded. Icons will be displayed.

- Click on the one that opens the room. There, the room will open with the desired configuration.

- Unfold it and save. Then close.

Kind regards.

It was in fact a chamfer that prevented it from unfolding...