Image Draftsight

Hello

I am currently using DraftSight 2016 SP1 64bits on windows7. When I attach a reference image and then want to detach it, the software systematically crashes.

Do you have a lead or is it a recurring bug?

Thank you

Hello

Do you have another position to test?

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall?

Taking another document template or an existing document and another image, is it the same?

I try to install it on another computer but it is in 32bits and the installation crashes (path too long).

I tried to uninstall and reinstall it but it didn't change the problem. Some settings had been kept so I think that the uninstallation did not delete all the files.

Well if I try with other files it's the same thing. When I go to the refrences manager and select a refracted image, it crashes.

For this problem of too long a path, see my tutorial:

http://www.lynkoa.com/tutos/probleme-installation-draftsight-chemin-trop-long-path-too-long

Thank you for your tutorial which allowed me to finalize the installation but the software crashes at startup on my other 32bits PC... Argh!

I installed an earlier version of DS (V1R3.1x64) on my 64bits PC and the problem of the crash with the image in refridation is solved.

I still don't know if this bug is related to my configuration or the software but at least I can use DS!