Import of a mechanical welded frame step

Hello

Is there a "simple" solution for the function recognition of separated parts that are in function import and save them as separate parts? 

If it takes less time than redesigning everything....

capture_chassis.jpg
Hello, the easiest way is to redraw... We can try to open up each body or surface to use function recognition, but it's not perfect. See this link:

http://help.solidworks.com/2012/French/SolidWorks/fworks/c_automatic_versus_interactive_feature_recognition.htm

I think there is a solution, because with one saved under and making a file by import by deleting the others, it seems to work. 

At least that's what I'm doing for the moment 

capture_import_division.jpg

@.pl that's good for a room where you see a single import not when there are 22 and there are overlaps.

I'm not into basic recognition, I've been using this step for many years

Hello Gerald,

If you want to bulk save each body in a sldprt, you can also right-click on the "Bulky bodies" folder and then "Save bodies".

3 Likes

+1 Benoit

Right-click  save bodies.

That's what I do every time;)

Hello Benoit 

YES  THAT'S WHAT I WANT ... but I don't have the volume body file, at least I don't see it

Huh? I don't understand everything! Your "Volume Body" file, we can see it. Is it "Registering Bodies" that you miss? Go to "Customize Menu" at the end.

Edit: A problem on Monday? ;)

screenshot1022.jpg
4 Likes

lol no a problem to hide the parts and the file disappears ... Because in the meantime I have recorded the pieces one by one while hiding the others. of the cost the file has disappeared

See the latest screenshot 

In the Feature Manager (tree), right-click "Show/Hide tree objects". In the window that appears, for the "Volumetric Sizes" folder, select "Show" rather than "Automatic"

You can import or export parasolid. (*.x_t)

Then, you open each part that you save as a .sldprt (i.e. a part file)