Import a composer assembly and its views into another composer assembly

Hello. I created a mannequin in solidworks that I transferred to Composer in order to create views: squatting, sitting, kneeling... I know how to add it to another Composer file (xml files and add product).but my mannequin is still in its initial position. My question: how do I use my mannequin's views in my other composer file? Kind regards Philippe

Hello

A short video on the subject that may help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL7UovL-Apg

Thank you but this video works for a single file. I tried to drag my views from the mannequin to my other assembly but it's not possible.

I think Composer doesn't know how to manage configurations (at least not possible to change them once imported).

The easiest way to do this is to save your mannequin in .smg files in order to make a library of mannequins in different positions.

1 Like
I found it! Once the mannequin is imported into the views panel, right-click import views. Simply. Thank you for your answers
2 Likes
I tried but it doesn't work it always comes back to the position in which it was exported from solid That's it, I've found it! Once the manikin has been imported into the assembly. In the views panel, right-click import views. Thank you for your answers