Printing in autocad

Hello

I have a 30 A3 profile to print (see attached image), and I would like to know if it is possible to print them all at once instead of repeating the manipulation 30 times?

Thank you in advance for your answers 

pour_impression.jpg
2 Likes

Hello

As they are all in a single paper space, no solution to my knowledge because you have to specify the window each time...

It would have been possible if they had been in different sheets.

2 Likes

Convert to PDF and make a binder?

1 Like

"Convert to PDF and make a binder?"

Making a PDF is the same principle, you have to do it for each sheet

1 Like

Hello

The basic solution is to create one sheet per page that you can then trace in one go with the "Trace Off" command (_publish).

Now, there is a trick, but it depends on the capabilities of your printer and requires a modification of your drawing anyway. Will it be faster than creating a sheet and copying it by only having to change the view on each page? I don't think so...

The trick is as follows:

-Check if your printer has the option to print posters (quite rare)

If not, there's no need to go any further :o(

- If so, you need to create the A3 mosaic by joining the views of your object space. The number of views you can attach depends on the paper sizes your printer is able to handle.

-All you have to do is draw your mosaics with the appropriate settings on your printer.

- Once you've done all that, you'll realize that you'd have been better off doing your layouts! :o)

A+

3 Likes

@xavier.villaume, oops sorry with adobe pro we can do a page split.

What if you create blocks that you move to different pages?

or print areas in pdf and create a pdf file of several A3s.

What intrigues me is that one of my former colleagues worked like this and printed the files in A3. 

maybe to check if there is not a printing parameter as said @ericR, which allows to divide the document into areas

hello EricR

I tested the "_publish" command which must be the best solution at first glance, but how does it work when the command window is open?

1 Like

The order _publisher works very well thank you. On the other hand, it prints the plans of all my presentations, all my different autocad drawings open  

2 Likes

Hello Xavier,

The offline plot command when launched lists all the layouts of all files open in AutoCAD, including object spaces.

After that, it's up to you to tell him what you really want to print thanks to the "+" and "-" buttons. You can also position them in the desired order. This is very useful if you want to generate a multi-page PDF ("Publish to" list at the top of the window).

Once everything is set up, all you have to do is click on the "Publish" button. You can even continue working while publishing.

But for this to happen, all your pages must be created (i sheet by page).

A+

2 Likes

Thank you for the manipulation, it will help me a lot