Bubble Increment

How do I choose the increment rank of balloons in a plane? Because when I select a part, it takes the part from me except that it is in an assembly. I would like to have the rep of the assembly in the bubble and not the one of the part.

When you insert a nomenclature you have to choose in type 1st level nomenclature in the options.

1_er_niveau.jpg
5 Likes

Or only the parts if you only want the parts without assemblies

2 Likes

I don't know if you managed to open the pdf I sent. The problem is with the bright view. the rep 004-02A for example should be the REP 004-02 ditto for the rep 004-01A

essaiu_0rev.. PDF

In the case of an assembly A comprising an assembly B itself comprising a part 1 and 2 for example.
Either you select 1st level and you make a plan of rep A with nomenclature including rep B then a MEP of rep B including nomenclature with parts 1 and 2.
Either you do a MEP of rep A with all the sub-levels including Rep B and room 1 and 2.
No possibility between the 2.

Hello

And if you click on your balloon, on the left in your window you have "balloon text", and there you choose either the BOM part number or  the file name or if you assign custom properties to it you choose what corresponds to it for example its plan number. 

2 Likes

Unless you force the name in the nomenclature (see attached image)

To do this, on the assembly configuration, you have to right-click property, and in BOM options, instead of document name, you can force the value by choosing user-specified name and give the value you want.

But it's still tinkering.

option_nomenclature.jpg
1 Like

One solution is to create a "Part Number" property and put the numbers you want in each part and assembly.

This is the solution I personally use

@ alain. ERP: it goes back to what I said with custom properties?!

If it can help you, look at the attachment...

A grasshopper with lots of coins.

nomenclature.png

Hello, this is a bug that disappears in the 2016 version. Thank you for your help, the only solution is to modify the text in the bubble.