Weld Info in the BOM

Hello

I carry out my bills of materials with SmartBom for my mechanically welded frames. No problem integrating all the information related to the properties of the "List of welded parts", but I can't integrate the properties of the "Solder file" especially the lengths of weld seams.

Anyone have the solution?

Regards

Hello

To sum up; You can't get the length of your weld seams in your nomenclature? Have I understood correctly?

I manage to have them in bills of materials inserted in the room plans, but not to make them stand out in the SmartBom module (which allows me to do exports):

Hello

I think this is a normal behavior because they are two very different nomenclatures for different functions. In my opinion, the only solution is as you have done; have them on the same MEP but in different places or an exploded view with your chassis  with its welding nomenclature and then the rest....

And for the export you just have to right-click then save as then you select your file type.

1 Like

The SmartBom tool allows you to create several different bills of materials according to the needs of the different departments in a single click, it takes care of the information related to the "Welded Parts List" folders. My objective is to also capitalize on the information related to the welding, not to export each shot.

No option in smartbom to retrieve something from the list of welded parts but only:

room

assembly

MEP

Welded mechanic's backrest

1 Like