Installing the Simulation Module in Solidworks Standard

Hello

I've been following the 90 minutes to use a 15-day simulation version since last night...

The problem I have is that I can't find how to add it in my standard solidworks to install the module

Will someone by chance be the procedure to follow to install it or that someone will have done it?

Thank you in advance for your help

Steve S.

Hello

So, you have to go to your Windows control panel, select Solidworks, and click on Repair or Modify.

Then have your installation modified by clicking the Solidworks Simulation checkbox to add it

But I didn't understand the: I followed the 90 minutes?

So you got an activation key for 15 days?

If you have installed it, but don't see it in SolidWorks, you need to do the following:

• Launch SolidWorks
  • Tools/Add-ons
  • Check the 2 boxes (left and right) corresponding to the "SolidWorks Simulation" line
  • Click OK and it should be good
4 Likes

Yes, thank you Benoit for completing =)

2 Likes

Yes, I received a key for the evaluation:)

I have performed the procedure you told me, but I will be able to finalize it only this afternoon, I forgot to put the DVD SP0 in the drive and am not at home -_-'

So I'll tell you again if I have any problems from 12:30 p.m;) or any other question about it:)

1 Like

Thank you very much its to work :), I have something missing on the buttons but these not too thanks I think :)

1 Like